Nepali Pathshala of Calgary is a community-based education center that is established to promote Nepali heritage language and cultural learning to the Nepalese children in the Calgary area. We are group of volunteers dedicated to pass our rich culture and traditions to our children from elementary to high school level. Most of our learners are either born in Canada or came to Canada in a very early stage of their lives. They adopt Canadian way of life and language naturally. So, Nepali Pathshala aims to teach children to read, write and speak Nepali language, and Nepali culture. This provide opportunities for students to communicate with families and bridge gaps between generations in both language and culture.
Nepali Pathashala school is held weekly on Sundays at 1000 voice, 7555 Falconridge Blvd NE #10, Calgary, AB T3J0C9.
- We follow the curriculum developed by curriculum development center, ministry of education, Nepal.
- Nepali Pathshala School calendar follows the public school calendar from September to June. School is closed during July and August during summer and December during Christmas.
- Classes are not held during long weekend. Please refer to the school calendar for school closure dates.
- Registration for new enrolment starts on September.
- School runs from 11 am to 1:00 pm on Sundays, please refer to the timetable for detail activities.
- The annual fee for our program is $30.00 and should be paid at the beginning of the school year.